Chocolate Glazed Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Incredibly gentle and soft chocolate muffins with bananas are so attractive with their delicious look. Pastry rises well in the oven and it turns out very light and aerated inside. Thanks to the harmonious combination of chocolate and bananas, the muffins are surprisingly tasty and fragrant. For the recipe, I recommend using squashy slightly darkened bananas. They are the most delicious and fragrant, so ideal for such pastry. These Chocolate Glazed Banana Muffins are soft, chocolaty and full of flavor. Cover them with glaze and sprinkles!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Homemade Downton Abbey Trifle
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Mini Orange Bundt Cakes with Chocolate and Nutella Glaze
- Homemade No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
- Ultimate Peach Crumb Pie
- English Garden Lemon Bars
- Simple Amish Chess Pie Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat