Copycat Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"You will love how simple and easy these apple pie cinnamon rolls are to make. With only a handful of ingredients, they come together in a snap. Tastes just like the ones you get at the malls or in bakeries and pasty shops. We think, we know so much better! Serve them up for brunch or even a dessert for company. I love them with a cup of coffee for breakfast and a cup of tea at night. Anytime you eat these are the right time. A yummy treat."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Homemade Sandwich Bread
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Green Chilli Masala
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat