This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copycat Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"You will love how simple and easy these apple pie cinnamon rolls are to make. With only a handful of ingredients, they come together in a snap. Tastes just like the ones you get at the malls or in bakeries and pasty shops. We think, we know so much better! Serve them up for brunch or even a dessert for company. I love them with a cup of coffee for breakfast and a cup of tea at night. Anytime you eat these are the right time. A yummy treat."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat