Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A quick little story, A while ago we were invited to our good friends house for brunch. I brought a big fruit salad and she had a great variety of bagels and spreads along with some really good homemade tuna and egg salad. We all felt really full but of course there’s always room for cake! LOL! Well in my family that’s how we roll. She brought out the most delicious dark chocolate pound cake. It was one of the best cakes I have had in a long time. I thought it was homemade but she said she picked it up that morning at the market and it was an Entenmann’s cake. What a surprise. I have always loved any Entenmann’s cakes and cookies. I grew up with my mom buying them regularly. We would have a stack of them on the kitchen table on a regular basis. My friends still remind me of that. Play dates were at my house most of the time. My dad was a huge dessert person so there was never a shortage of sweets and Entenmann’s were his favorites. The next day, I called my mom and told her about the pound cake and how it reminded me of my childhood. She told me she still buys “daddy” the Entenmann’s every week. That’s when I decided to try and make one of those very rich and dense cakes myself. So, here’s my version. I have to admit, it’s pretty delicious. My whole family loved it. I guess they did because it was gone before the next morning. Lots of late night snacking that day. Give this easy and delicious recipe a try, it's so worth it!"
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeloaf pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
- Copycat Cuban Lunches
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
- Plum Meringue Cake
- Old-Fashioned Mississippi Mud Pie
- A Chocolate Cake
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Mini Orange Bundt Cakes with Chocolate and Nutella Glaze
- Homemade Momofuku Crack Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat