Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A quick little story, A while ago we were invited to our good friends house for brunch. I brought a big fruit salad and she had a great variety of bagels and spreads along with some really good homemade tuna and egg salad. We all felt really full but of course there’s always room for cake! LOL! Well in my family that’s how we roll. She brought out the most delicious dark chocolate pound cake. It was one of the best cakes I have had in a long time. I thought it was homemade but she said she picked it up that morning at the market and it was an Entenmann’s cake. What a surprise. I have always loved any Entenmann’s cakes and cookies. I grew up with my mom buying them regularly. We would have a stack of them on the kitchen table on a regular basis. My friends still remind me of that. Play dates were at my house most of the time. My dad was a huge dessert person so there was never a shortage of sweets and Entenmann’s were his favorites. The next day, I called my mom and told her about the pound cake and how it reminded me of my childhood. She told me she still buys “daddy” the Entenmann’s every week. That’s when I decided to try and make one of those very rich and dense cakes myself. So, here’s my version. I have to admit, it’s pretty delicious. My whole family loved it. I guess they did because it was gone before the next morning. Lots of late night snacking that day. Give this easy and delicious recipe a try, it's so worth it!"
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeloaf pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad copycat makes for the perfect pause in any shopping trip. This twist on a deli salad includes… Continue reading: "Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad Copycat"
- Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
- Cadbury Egg Fudge
- Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars
- Classic Cheesecake Recipe
- Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Twix Cookie Bars
- Copycat Denny's Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Copycat Gourdough's Granny Pie Doughnuts
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Spicy Pickled Asparagus
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat