This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Are you looking for easy recipes to make sweet, delicious treats? Look no further than the Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe! These easy-to-make cookies taste like a light and fluffy bite of cotton candy. Plus, they’re perfect for any party or special occasion. Give these amazing cookies a try today – you won’t be disappointed! Trust us, they’ll be gone in a crumbl! Craving Crumbl cookies but don’t want to break the bank? Look no further than a good old fashioned recipe hack! Our Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipes can help you get that sensational taste and texture from the comfort of your own home. So, if you’re looking for an easy way to make your favorite signature sweets without having to splurge, try out one of these homemade recipes – your taste buds will thank you."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
- 1 teaspoon Cotton Candy Extract
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Simple Buttercream Frosting Large Batch
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Cherry Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Luby's Butternut Brownie Pie
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- Mango Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat