This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here is a recipe of a Pakistani dessert known as Gulab Jamun. It is made from dry milk, flour, egg and more. The quantities need to be measured carefully and once the dough balls are ready instantly fry them do not leave them around or the balls gets dry and then the center becomes hard. Once they are golden brown directly add them to the sugar syrup, some people dry them out on kitchen towel/tissue paper to get the excess oil out but DO NOT do this because they will get cold and will not absorb the syrup full resulting the center to be dry and hard. Enjoy "
Makes20 20 balls
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup Dry milk
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a recipe for bread that does not require a machine or too much work? This Homemade Bread in a Bag recipe will make fresh… Continue reading: "Homemade Bread in a Bagvideocam"
- Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
- Lemon Fudge
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
- Copycat Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- Copycat McDonald's Cherry Pie
- Starbucks Green Tea Latte Bars Copycat Recipe
- Knockoff Samoa Bars
- Homemade Rocky Road Fudge
- Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat