We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here is a recipe of a Pakistani dessert known as Gulab Jamun. It is made from dry milk, flour, egg and more. The quantities need to be measured carefully and once the dough balls are ready instantly fry them do not leave them around or the balls gets dry and then the center becomes hard. Once they are golden brown directly add them to the sugar syrup, some people dry them out on kitchen towel/tissue paper to get the excess oil out but DO NOT do this because they will get cold and will not absorb the syrup full resulting the center to be dry and hard. Enjoy "
Makes20 20 balls
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup Dry milk
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken is all about taking a classic recipe and making it even better! General Tsos Chicken… Continue reading: "Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken"
- Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
- Just Like Disney's Dole Whip
- Copycat Denny's Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- 3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
- Starbucks Blueberry Muffin Recipe Copycat
- Trillionaire Bars
- Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
- No-Churn Honey Ice Cream
- Tropical Paradise Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Doughnuts
- Laccha Paratha
- Indian Style Chicken Salna
- Easy Pineapple Chicken
- Chettinad Style Fish Fry Masala
- Copycat Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- Copycat Baked Mac And Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken
- Cowboy Peach Salsa
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat