Homemade Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you need your Wendy's Frosty fix but don't want to leave the house, then this recipe is for you! This strawberry version is sure to cool you off and requires just 3 ingredients."
If you do not have an ice cream maker, chill a large metal bowl in the freezer then follow directions for mixing ingredients in chilled bowl and mix by hand.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge metal bowl or ice cream maker
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 7 ounces condensed milk
- 1/2 gallon strawberry milk
In an ice cream maker, combine Cool Whip and condensed milk.
Once combined, add strawberry milk.
Stir until thick.
Chill to desired consistency.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
- Just Like Costco Mini Brownie Bites
- Better Than Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Chili's Copycat Molten Lava Cake
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Banana Cream Pie Rice Krispy Treats
- Dutch Apple Pie Recipe From Scratch
- Homemade Momofuku Crack Pie
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
- Vanilla Tiramisu Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat