Lunch Lady Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Lunch Lady Brownies with frosting taste like you’re eating fudge! They are so rich and decadent…a far cry from what you think would come from a lunch lady, but that's where they originated from! Take a blast to the past with these old fashioned brownies! Whether you make them for your kids or eat them all yourself, this is the perfect recipe to satisfy a chocolate sweet tooth! This is a recipe that is over 50 years old, passed down from generation to generation. Lunch lady iced brownies have a fudgy consistency since they are made with several eggs and no additional raising agents. The result is luscious, chocolatey brownies."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tropical Paradise Pie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- Eclair Cake – My Favorite No-bake Cake Recipe
- Old-Fashioned Mississippi Mud Pie
- Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
- Copycat Simple Almond Biscotti
- Pioneer Woman\\\'s Knock You Naked Brownie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Copycat Coldstone Founder's Favorite Summer Ice Cream Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thanksgiving Poutine
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- The Most Amazing Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat