This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Eclairs with Chocolate Pudding and Peanuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Eclair is a classic dessert, perfect for any celebration.This eclair recipe with chocolate pudding, peanuts and chocolate icing is delicious. The most common recipe is made with a vanilla filling but I decided to kick it up a notch and make a peanut cream filling instead."
This chocolate eclair recipe is a new twist on an original favorite. These Mini Eclairs with Chocolate Pudding and Peanuts are a great treat on any occasion. Everyone will be pleasantly surprised when they find their favorite dessert is loaded with chocolate pudding and peanuts.
Read NextOld-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Poached Pears Recipe
- Simple Buttercream Frosting Large Batch
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Honey Butter Biscuits
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat