This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Mini Lemon Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"These mini lemon tarts are a delicious dessert with a sour touch, perfect for the tart food lovers. They are so easy to make, everyone can whip them up. Switch the lemon curd with your favorite curd and enjoy them even more! These mini lemon tarts are great for any summer event, from weddings, outdoor parties and baby showers! For a baby shower, top with a red berry for a girl, or blueberry or blackberry for a boy."
Read NextWoolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- State Fair Blue Ribbon Fudge Recipe
- Samoa Magic Bars
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie
- Duck Dynasty Sweet Potato Pie Copycat Recipe
- State Fair Funnel Cake
- Giant Little Debbie Swiss Roll
- 3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
- Grandma's Famous Homemade Pie Crust
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat