Mini Lemon Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These mini lemon tarts are a delicious dessert with a sour touch, perfect for the tart food lovers. They are so easy to make, everyone can whip them up. Switch the lemon curd with your favorite curd and enjoy them even more! These mini lemon tarts are great for any summer event, from weddings, outdoor parties and baby showers! For a baby shower, top with a red berry for a girl, or blueberry or blackberry for a boy."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Homemade Pumpkin Twinkies
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel Apples
- Dump and Go Cake Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake Recipe
- Applebee's Maple Walnut Blondie
- Reese's Marshmallow Bars Copycat
- Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark
- Vintage Walnut Maple Ice Cream
- Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat