We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This traditional Italian Panettone Recipe was originally a Christmas sweet bread but make it once and you’ll want it on your table with every holiday! I love making easy and flavorful desserts, just like this delicious Panettone recipe! Originally a Christmas cake, with lots of texture and filled with raisins and candied orange, this simple cake is so tasty and full of flavors you’ll want to enjoy it all year round. I know I do and this is why I’m making this recipe again now."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake
- Dole Whip Creamy Pineapple Popsicles
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark
- English Garden Lemon Bars
- A&P Spanish Bar Cake Copycat Recipe
- Vintage Walnut Maple Ice Cream
- Old-Time Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat