Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
This delicious seasonal Starbucks drink can now be enjoyed all year long!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Starbucks has a knack for making drink recipes that truly hit the spot each and every winter. Bring a little bit of that famous flavor home with this Copycat Starbucks Caramel Creme Brulee Latte recipe. Show off your copycat flair with this twist on the traditional caramel classic. You'll love sipping it while you're out and about enjoying Christmas decorations with your friends and family.
Make this caramel brulee latte, and you'll be sipping your way to warmth in no time. This particular Starbucks drink recipe is one of the most popular from their wide array of holiday-themed drinks. If you've ever tasted this flavor-packed latte, then you probably start to crave it in the fall and winter. This year, save some time and money and make it yourself from the comfort of your own home! And if you still want to get this drink from Starbucks, try our little trick below to mixing the right syrups to recreate this falvors of this holiday classic.
- 3/4 cup strong coffee or one shot espresso
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vanilla syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream and candied caramel bits for topping
- For the Vanilla Syrup:
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- * This syrup recipes makes enough for 9 servings of the caramel creme brulee latte, so you will likely have some leftover. It will keep if stored at room temperature in an air tight container.
From Starbucks to Outback Steakhouse, everyone's serving up gingerbread during the holidays! No matter how you enjoy these tasty Christmas treats, they’re sure to be a hit at your next Christmas party: 7 Copycat Gingerbread Recipes
For the Drink
Line the inside of a mug with the caramel ice cream topping.
Brew coffee or espresso and pour into the prepared mug. Add the vanilla syrup and stir well.
Steam milk or microwave for about 45 seconds in the microwave. Then pour milk into the mug.
Top with whipped cream and caramel pieces (optional) and serve.
For the Vanilla Syrup
Combine water, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 10-15 minutes.
Remove the syrup from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Then stir in the vanilla extract.
How to Recreate This Drink at Starbucks All Year Long
The Caramel Creme Brulee Latte is only available at Starbucks for a few months out of the year -- November through January, typically. However, rumor has it that there are other ways you can order your latte to get a very similar flavor.
Torani, the company that makes flavored syrups, says combining the French vanilla and caramel syrups will recreate the flavor, but some suggest combinations like the white mocha and toffee nut syrups can get the flavor even closer. But the best part? These syrups are available year round! That means, once you've tried these combos out, you can order this fan favorite latte any day of the year.
Click here to donwload our free printable PDF infographic: How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
For more delicious Starbucks recipes, check out this collection: 20+ Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes and More
What's your favorite Starbucks drink recipe?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Copycat Chili's Watermelon Margarita Recipe
Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
Berry Iced Tea
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- Roast Pork in a Bath of Beer and a Bed of Mixed Onions
- Totally Scrumptious Waffles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat