Best Ever Coconut Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Coconut Shrimp make an irresistible appetizer that’s tender on the inside, and crispy, sweet and crunchy on the outside. They’re mouthwateringly delicious and the first to go at a party! Coconut Shrimp is a popular dish from the menu at Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse. The shrimp is rolled in a mix of shredded coconut and panko breadcrumbs and then deep-fried to golden perfection. Make sure to provide a dipping sauce such as Thai Sweet Chili Sauce while you serve."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Five Cheese Marinara
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Orecchiette Bolognese
- Spaghetti And Meatballs With Lots Of Cheese
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thanksgiving Poutine
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- The Most Amazing Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat