Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enjoy Olive Garden’s newest menu item, Chicken Margherita, at home. Grilled chicken breasts topped with fresh grape tomatoes, mozzarella, basil pesto and a lemon garlic sauce. To make sure my chicken breasts were moist as well, I first brined them in a mixture of water, sugar and kosher salt for about 2 hours. You can do this overnight as well, but the limited time I did was fine too. Next, you want to grill the chicken until it’s cooked through; then get ready to assemble."
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time25 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- 15 Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers
- Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Copycat Buca di Beppo Meatballs
- 8 Copycat Panda Express Recipes
- One Pot Restaurant-Style Italian Chicken and Pasta
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Recipe
- 13 Outback Steakhouse Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat