Cheese Fish Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hake cakes turn out very tasty, with a delicious crispy crust on the outside and soft on the inside. Thanks to the processed cheese, fish cakes are incredibly juicy. Combined with cheese, the fish fillet gains a light creamy taste and becomes even more tender. Instead of hake for this recipe it is possible to use pollack fillet, pike-perch or cod. These Cheese Fish Cakes are simple and healthy dish that can go with almost any side dishes. Ideal for a quick dinner! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Orecchiette Bolognese
- State Fair Taco in a Bag
- Red Robin Bonzai Burger Copycat Recipe
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- Chipotle Chicken (Copycat)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat