Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup is the perfect comfort food. This hearty vegetable soup is made with a delicious tomato/vegetable broth. Onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, spinach and cannellini beans combine to make the most flavorful Italian soup. If possible, double up the recipe because it makes the best leftovers. This copycat minestrone soup tastes so much like the real thing. No need to drive to the restaurant, whip up this recipe in an hour. Serve with salad and bread sticks, delish!"
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodOven, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Restaurant Style Cajun Chicken
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat