Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"No need to order out for a favorite dish like this chicken fried rice when you can easily make this right in your own kitchen anytime you want. Grab just a handful of ingredients, no need to put on the oven or any fancy kitchen equipment needed. Just grab a large nonstick fry pan or if you have wok go right ahead and use that. Throw your simple ingredients in and you have a chicken fried rice that everyone will love. In the recipe, I also gave some added suggestions for more add-ins but, I think it's perfect just the way it is. "
Serves6 main course servings
Cooking Vessel Sizenon stick fry pan/skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Restaurant Style Cajun Chicken
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat