Guinness Shepherds Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Guinness Shepherds Pie is a hearty and comforting meal, perfect for the whole family! Packed with meat, veggies and loaded with a super creamy sauce made with Guinness this shepherd’s pie recipe is the perfect meal for St. Patrick’s Day or just about any time you are craving something delicious. There’s something comforting about a baked meal. Maybe it’s the fact that the house smells delicious while you are baking it, or maybe is that usually, casseroles and pies are baked when the whole family is at home. Whatever the reason, this Guinness Shepherds Pie is no exception!"
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- Easy and Tasty Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Asian Meatballs
- Copycat Mexican Pizza
- Orecchiette Bolognese
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap (buffalo Wild Wings Copycat)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat