Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I adore Italian food, but take out can be expensive. So, I started making homemade chicken cacciatore–and it’s better than any restaurant! The meat is juicy and the sauce is fresh. It’s like having a chicken restaurant in your kitchen–where you get the freshest they serve, no waiting under the heat lamps. Plus, I can choose my noodle, which is kind of amazing, if you ask me. And I’m not going to lie, I can also manage how much cheese gets included on top–or none at all. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat