Lazy Stuffed Cabbage In Tomato Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lazy cabbage rolls in tomato sauce are popular with many hosts, because they are easy and fast to cook. Lazy golubtsi, juicy and baked in tomato sauce, will make a splash at a family dinner. This delicious and useful dish from minced meat, cabbage and rice occupies an honorable place during family holiday dinners. Any mince can be used for the recipe: chicken, beef or pork.This lazy cabbage rolls recipe gives you the same great flavors of classic cabbage rolls with very little effort."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's really nothing better than that first month of summer, firing up the grill, and making some great meals and memories. Dad made… Continue reading: "Dad's Famous Grilled BLT Turkey Burgers"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mini Egg Pizza
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
- Chicken Mushroom Pasta
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 26 Copycat Appetizers for Thanksgiving
- Banana Bread Cookies
- Blood Orange Cake
- Cold Crescent Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat