Low Carb Zuppa Toscana - Olive Garden Alternative
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this low-carb, keto friendly copycat Zuppa Toscana recipe at home for a delicious dinner. You will love how easy it is to make this recipe whether you use the stovetop, pressure cooker, or even a slow cooker! This sausage kale soup has become one of my steadfast family recipes for years. If you’ve ever been to Olive Garden, then you know all about soup, salad, and breadsticks deal. I love to order the Zuppa Toscana, which typically comes with potatoes. With a quick swap of frozen cauliflower for the potatoes, you have a low carb version that is loaded with flavor. Make it tonight!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Taco Bell, or if you just love Mexican food recipes, this Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme recipe is for you. A… Continue reading: "Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme"
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Copycat Bangers and Mash Recipe
- Better Than Popeye's Jambalaya Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Copycat Hard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Sugar Cookie Latte
- Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Chocolate Custard Cake
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Easy Ohana Noodles Recipe (copycat Disney Yakisoba)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat