This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Meat Pie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever heard of an Aussie Meat Pie Recipe? Think of taking tender and delicious chunks of roast beef that have been cooked in a rich gravy sauce, then placed in a flaky shortbread crust with a puff pastry topping. It does take a bit of effort and time, but the result with recipes like this are worth it. Recently, a friend of mine showed me this recipe for the first time a few months ago. She made it and her family just loved it. Then she shared the recipe. Recently, her son asked her to make them again as he said he craved them. He has experience eating Australian meat pies too and said this one ranks right up there with the best of them."
NotesFamous Aussie Meat pie
Preparation Time40 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time4 hr
Read NextCopy Cat Mc10:35
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Simple Bacon & Garlic Pasta
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito Recipe
- Caldo Verde Soup Recipe
- Italian Stuffed Shells
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat