We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This meatballs soup recipe is a nice, comforting soup that has been soured with a generous shot of fresh lemon juice or homemade borsch. Pork and rice meatballs bring so much savory flavor and substance to the simple base of vegetable broth. Is there anything better for a hungry, cold and tired person than a hot, tasty, comforting soup? This meatballs soup recipe is one of our most favorites! We are sour soups people, we simply must have a bowl of sour soup almost every day, the sourer the better!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Honey Baked Ham Copycat
- Simple Bacon & Garlic Pasta
- One Pot Restaurant-Style Italian Chicken and Pasta
- BLT Quesadilla Recipe
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Skinny General Tso's Chicken Copycat
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat