We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing heals a cold quicker than a nice bowl of hot noodle soup! At home, we all love a hot chicken noodle soup, so I do make it quite often. A hot chicken noodle soup is the classic comfort food for cool days or when feeling sick. It’s packed with nutrients like proteins and vitamins from vegetables, just what you need to boost your immunity and feel great in no-time. The greatest part – this simple noodle soup recipe will only keep you in the kitchen for about half an hour. Perfect for making during busy weekdays after work!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Restaurant Style Cajun Chicken
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Garlic Chicken Pasta With Prosciutto
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat