We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making a Rotisserie Chicken at home is much easier than you may think. Once you do make one you will never want to buy a grocery store rotisserie chicken again! Crispy, juicy, and flavorful, this is one fantastic way to cook a chicken. Chicken is such a great meal at any time of the year, but it is wonderful in the summer when you can gather around the BBQ! Leftover chicken is perfect to use in a casserole, tacos or enchiladas, or a great sandwich! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mediterranean Beef Stew
- 17 KFC Copycat Recipes for You
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Velvety Chicken Macaroni Soup
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- Chipotle Chicken (Copycat)
- 8 Copycat Wendy's Recipes
- Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat Recipe
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mini Egg Pizza
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
- Chicken Mushroom Pasta
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 26 Copycat Appetizers for Thanksgiving
- Banana Bread Cookies
- Blood Orange Cake
- Cold Crescent Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat