We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy to make Runza casserole has a hearty and flavorful filling of ground beef and cabbage topped with shredded cheese and sandwiched between layers of crescent rolls. This main dish is simple, delicious, filling and budget friendly! Now if the ingredients of Runza sound familiar, it might because these sandwiches are the modern cousins of the German bierock, a pastry pocket sandwich with a savory filling of ground beef, shredded cabbage and onions. They are also sometimes called kraut burgers."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in… Continue reading: "Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos"
- Restaurant-Style Sausage Corn Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Ragu
- Easy Chicken Piccata
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Tacos Copycat
- Copycat Taco Bell Quesarito
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- Copycat Bangers and Mash Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken and Pasta
- Easy Swedish Meatball Recipe (Ikea Copycat)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat