This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copy Cat Mc10:35
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"I recently discovered the Mc10:35, a hybrid sandwich from the McDonald's secret menu that could (before all day breakfast) be ordered in that sweet spot between breakfast and lunch. The sandwich is a combination of an Egg McMuffin and a cheeseburger and it's epic!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 30, 2018
Oh no, I just had breakfast and after seeing this burger my stomach is begging for lunch already. I broke my diet on breakfast this morning and gave in and ate an entire doughnut. I usually only eat half because of the amount of calories, but it was pumpkin spice so I couldnt stop. I want this for my lunch today.
Mar 28, 2018
This is definitely not my kind of sandwich, but I have four grown sons and I am sure that at least two or three of them will love this. I had never even heard of this sandwich until now. I think I will skip all of the extras in the burger though. If it is a copy cat of a McDonalds burger, I doubt it should have bread crumbs, egg, onion powder and garlic powder in it.
Oct 16, 2017
I'm not entirely sure when fried eggs on burgers became a thing, but this is an interesting combination of two popular sandwiches. I've always enjoyed the Egg McMuffin and combining that with a hamburger sounds quite tasty. I can see using either bacon or ham with this, and I agree the hamburger patty needs to be thin, otherwise the sandwich can become difficult to grasp properly. I was never aware of the Mc1035 and it's a fascinating addition to McDonalds lore.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat