Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker pork carnitas are Mexico’s version of the American Pulled Pork sandwich. Delicious! So flavorful and fresh tasting with tender meat all wrapped inside of a tortilla, corn shell, or just eat it in a bowl. The hardest part of this recipe is making the meat and that is done for you in the slow cooker. Everything else takes just minutes to prepare. The end result is so juicy and so flavorful complete with scrumptious, caramelized, and crispy burnt ends! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time6 hr 40 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr 40 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Taco Bell Spicy Potato Taco Copycat
- Swedish Meatballs
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Bourbon Chicken
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Grilled Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat