Straw And Hay Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love spring and summer pasta like this one that is not heavy with meat or a red sauce. This Paglia e Fieno (Straw and Hay Pasta) is just that and is an amazing Italian classic dish. A wonderful creamy pasta of yellow and green with added prosciutto, peas, and Parmesan. One fantastic combination of flavors. Fresh pasta like this is also very easy to make for the summer months where you don’t want to be slaving away in the kitchen. Some days are rainy or cloudy and you still want a good comforting Italian dish. Take your pasta to the outdoors too if the weather is nice and enjoy. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beef Pasta with Ground Beef and Farfalle
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell
- Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Copycat
- PF Chang's Mongolian Beef Copycat
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Potato & Broccoli Gratin
- Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Easy Chicken Alfredo
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Honey Glazed Dijon Roasted Carrots
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Mutton Stew
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat