This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"If pork is your favorite thing to cook, try this scrumptious apple pork loin recipe! It makes a great dish for entertaining or just a family dinner! I don’t cook pork that often but since it’s holiday season I thought this apple pork loin recipe would be a great addition to our holiday table, Christmas in particular. Pork and apples are a timeless pairing, the sweet/tart fruit complements the heavy tasting meat, and to me, they mean fall/winter comfort food at its best!"
Read NextTommy’s Chili (copycat)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 07, 2018
We love pork at my house. After all, it is touted as the other white meat and the leaner portions are just as healthy as chicken if cooked properly and avoid added fats. Pork tenderloin is by far the best part and I enjoy serving it in many different ways. This is an awesome new recipe that I cant wait to share.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Tommy’s Chili (copycat)
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Cool Whip
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Golden Corral Chicken Coycat
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- Dragon Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat