15 Cafe Rio Copycat Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
There is nothing quite so filling or satisfying as a hearty meal from a Mexican grill restaurant. These 15 Cafe Rio Copycat Restaurant Recipes have all the best copycat recipes from this phenomenal restaurant. With this collection of recipes, we have made it easier than ever for you to make your own Mexican restaurant meal at home.
These copycat recipes for sauces, sides, and entrees will give you the secrets to making your Mexican meals just like they do at Cafe Rio. If you've ever been to this spectacular restaurant, you know how delicious the food is. All of these dishes taste great as a side, or rolled into a tasty burrito.
And we can't forget Cafe Rio's best recipes: their sweet pork and shredded chicken. While we have burrito recipes as well, you can make the pork and chicken to put in enchiladas, flautas, or any other Mexican main dish. Recreate these tasty Mexican and Tex Mex creations, and your family will be asking you to make them again and again!
No Tex Mex meal would be complete without a little pico de gallo on top! Watch the video below to learn how to make pico de gallo yourself:
Cafe Rio Sauces and Dressings
- This dip combines fresh tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, and more popular Mexican dish flavors to create a great dressing that can be used to spice up sandwiches, salads, chips, and more.
- Our Version of Cafe Rio's Cilantro Ranch DressingIt takes less than five minutes to create this amazing Cafe Rio dressing at home. Try making this specialty ranch sauce to use in your next Mexican meal.
- Cafe Rio Guacamole CopycatGuacamole tastes great in sandwiches, with tortilla chips, or in tacos. Whatever you use it for, this copycat Cafe Rio guacamole will taste fantastic.
Cafe Rio Side Dishes
- Our Version of Cafe Rio's Cilantro Lime Rice and Black BeansThis rice and beans combo is the perfect Mexican food side dish. This two-in-one recipe brings out the complementary flavors of Cafe Rio's famous rice and beans
- Cafe Rio Cilantro Lime RiceThis authentic Mexican recipe tastes just like Cafe Rio's Cilantro Lime Rice. This rice tastes great as a side, with pulled pork, or wrapped in a burrito.
- Copycat Cafe Rio Chicken and Avocado SoupThe fresh flavors in this appetizer will have you looking forward to your dinner. It is light, so it won't fill you up too much before your main dish, but it is also delicious.
- Copycat Cafe Rio Black Bean RecipeThis homemade black bean recipe is perfect for potlucks, picnics, and other gatherings because you can easily adjust it to serve a large group.
- Copycat Version of Cafe Rio's Chicken Tortilla SoupThis fantastic copycat soup is made with juicy chicken, aromatic herbs and spices, fresh veggies, and a hint of lime.
Cafe Rio Main Dishes
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork CopycatThis copycat Cafe Rio recipe tastes great in an enchilada, burrito, or in a simple rice bowl. Pour cilantro ranch sauce over the top, and it is heavenly.
- Cafe Rio Shredded Chicken CopycatIf pork isn't your favorite burrito filling, this shredded chicken recipe will make your day. This recipe makes the perfect burrito filling.
- Cafe Rio's Sweet Pork BurritoThis shredded pork recipe includes inscrutions on how to construct the perfect cheesy burrito. This dish will fill even the hungriest diner.
- Slow Cooker Cafe Rio Copycat Shredded ChickenThis sweetly seasoned pulled pork is tender and juicy because it's made in a slow cooker.
- Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa CopycatThis copycat barbacoa burrito has specially-cooked sweet and spicy pork filling. It is a Mexican food lovers dream.
- This sweet pork recipe is easy and perfect for any cook who hasn't made the iconic Cafe Rio dish before.
- Erica's Complete Cafe Rio Sweet Pork SaladIf you are looking for a lighter meal option, this dish is for you. This sweet pork salad has the recognizable taste of Cafe Rio pork in a fresh salad.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
Cheesy Meat Pinwheels with Beef
26 of Grandma's Favorite Recipes
Copycat Big Mac
Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
Lemon Fried Chicken Breast
Copycat Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup
30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Authentic Beef Bourguignon
- Copycat Food Court Soft Pretzels
- Childhood Crescent Roll Pigs in a Blanket
- Homemade Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Copycat French Quarter Mini Beignets
- Italian Restaurant Style Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
- Orange Lemon Marmalade
- Easy Jambalaya
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat