- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
10 Copycat Corner Bakery Recipes
We've even included original Corner Bakery Cafe recipes for you to enjoy!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
There's nothing quite like that relaxed, snug feeling you get from dining in your favorite local cafe. Now you can recreate that experience at home with our collection of 10 Original and Copycat Recipes from the Corner Bakery Menu. Simply brew a pot of your favorite coffee, and select a snack, meal, or pastry recipe. In this collection, we have gathered together our favorite items from the Corner Bakery Cafe. We have some fantastic copycat recipes for you to enjoy, but we also have original Corner Bakery recipes from the company kitchen.
Whether you are in the mood for a light, fresh salad, a hearty meal, or a sweet treat, we have a great recipe available for you. Many of these recipes are made with fresh, healthy ingredients, so you can start your day feeling refreshed and guilt-free. We also have a couple of sweet, indulgent recipes that you can try out whenever you need a coffee break.
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
1. Corner Bakery Quinoa and Pico Salad
This quinoa salad is filling enough to be a lunch or dinner, but it also can be a great appetizer for a family meal. Either way, you'll love this healthy original Corner Bakery salad.
2. Corner Bakery Toasted Sesame Kale
This super healthy kale salad is an excellent side dish. The sesame seeds and dressing give it just the right flavor. You can also use this toasted kale as a topping on a sandwich.
3. Copycat Corner Bakery Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
This creamy tomato soup is the ideal side for any lunch or dinner. Simple and deliciously creamy, it will complement a wide variety of flavors perfectly. Try it with a doctored-up grilled cheese for a more complex twist on a classic combo.
4. Corner Bakery Copycat Swiss Oatmeal
This healthy oatmeal recipe makes the perfect breakfast or midday snack.
5. Corner Bakery Southwest Avocado with Corn & Tomato Salsa
This fresh avocado and salsa salad is a colorful and refreshing side dish. A little bit of minced jalapeno pepper gives this dish the right amount of spice.
We have assembled some of the best Starbucks drink recipes as well as some other great copycat Starbucks treats to make your morning memorable (and affordable). 20+ Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes and More
6. Corner Bakery Mozzarella Tomato Arugula Salad
This simple salad has astoundingly delicious flavor. You only need five fresh ingredients and a couple of minutes to prepare this light salad.
7. Corner Bakery Roast Beef and Goat Cheese on Potato Thyme Bread
The blend of flavors in this gourmet sandwich is satisfying and delicious. This is a great option to make for lunch or dinner with friends. It's a sandwich recipe with style.
8. Corner Bakery Garden Gate Scrambler
This egg scrambler is loaded with vegetables and flavor. This dish is can be served completely vegetarian, but you can also add in a little sausage to complete your morning meal.
9. Copycat Corner Bakery Cinnamon Creme Coffee Cake
Enjoy the comforting aroma and taste of cinnamon when you make this delicious coffee cake. It tastes like a delectable treat you would order from a cozy coffee shop, but you can make it in the comfort of your own kitchen.
10. Copycat Corner Bakery Sweet Crisps
Sweet crisps, like the ones from the Corner Bakery Cafe, are the perfect light snack to enjoy with a cup of coffee. These Copycat Corner Bakery Sweet Crisps are crispy like biscotti but they are thinner and a little sweeter.
We've rounded up some of your favorite famous restaurant recipes and brand name cooking recipes into a handy collection. This eCookbook has easy recipes for thrifty cooking! 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
Copycat Panera Recipes
What's your favorite Corner Bakery Cafe recipe? Let us know in the comments!
Read NextIn a Jiffy Corn Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Jul 19, 2018
THIS. This is my jam! Always fond of Corner Bakery. They're like the undersung hero of the soup sandwich chain world.
Jul 19, 2018
unsung not undersung. ugh.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Mini Meatball Sliders
If you think you need to break the bank for your gameday party food, you haven't seen this recipe for Mini Italian Meatball Subs. Why… Continue reading: "Mini Meatball Sliders"
- In a Jiffy Corn Casserole
- Restaurant-Style Cabbage Sausage Casserole
- Queso Dip
- Chicken in White Sauce Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Recipes: 26 Copycat Starbucks Pastries
- Miso Noodle Soup Recipe
- Effortless Restaurant-Style Skillet Pork with Mustard Sauce
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Air Fryer Copycat Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glazed Donuts
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4th Of July Cookies
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat