10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
7 Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
From their iconic Parmesan crusted chicken and juicy steak to their famous chocolate mousse cake, these 7 Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Recipes are the best of the best from this world-famous restaurant. Who says you have to leave the house to have a fancy, restaurant-quality meal? For any occasion from a fancy datenight homecooked meal to a normal weeknight dinner, these recipes are a great way to switch up your dinner routine and show off your skills in the kitchen.
Ever wonder what Longhorn Steakhouse puts on their deliciously juciy steaks? Curious about how to get that crunchy texture on their crispy parmesan chicken just right? These recipes below have all of the instructions, tips, and tricks to turn you into a copycat chef in no time. Make one of these delicious steakhouse-style recipes at home, and leave a comment below to let us know how much you loved it!
Table of Contents
If you're a fan of Longhorn Steakhouse, be sure to check out these
Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Main Dish Recipes
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted ChickenPictured above, this recipe for Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a must have for your recipe book! It’s simple to make, and it’s so delicious you won’t believe it.
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw RibeyeThe Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat recipe can be perfectly seasoned then grilled to your preference ... at your own house.
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken CopycatThis Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant copycat recipe is sure to make a good impression on everyone you make it for. Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken Copycat is a delicious chicken entree, baked to perfection.
Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Desserts and Side Dishes
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse CakeEvery person who loves chocolate needs to try this easy chocolate mousse cake recipe as soon as they get the chance. It doesn't get much better than this Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake.
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and CheeseLonghorn Steakhouse is known for great steak and even better sides. This Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese is just like the restaurant's version, but even better. The homemade macaroni and cheese recipe has a secret ingredient, paprika.
- Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus CopycatIf you have ever been to Longhorn Steakhouse then you have probably tried or heard of their amazing Parmesan encrusted asparagus. With this Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus Copycat recipe you can now enjoy their famous asparagus in your own home.
- Longhorn Steakhouse Mushroom Truffle Bisque CopycatWith this Longhorn Steakhouse Mushroom Truffle Bisque Copycat recipe, you can create a hearty, savory meal that tastes like is came from a popular restaurant.
Perfect your grilling skills with these tips and tricks: How to Make Restaurant Style Steak at Home
What's your favorite thing to order at Longhorn Steakhouse?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextTommy’s Chili (copycat)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Tommy’s Chili (copycat)
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Homemade Cool Whip
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Golden Corral Chicken Coycat
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- Dragon Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat