Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"If ever there was a baked potato soup recipe that you want, it's this one! One of my favorite soups from Tony Roma's restaurant is now in your hands. You can thank me later!!"
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 diced white onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 30, 2016
Tony Roma is a pricey steak restaurant and this Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup is a special treat that you can have generously without breaking the bank. The ingredients are simple and easy to find and you can make as much as you want without feeling guilty. This is the first time I will try a potato soup and baked at that. Thanks for this recipe.
Sep 30, 2016
Tony Roma is a pricey steak restaurant and this Homemade Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup is a special treat that you can have generously without breaking the bank.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
- Homemade Spam
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Sesame Fried Chicken Bites
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 22 Copycat Mexican Restaurant Recipes
- Easy Ohana Noodles Recipe (copycat Disney Yakisoba)
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat