Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"If you like Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup, you'll love being able to copycat the recipe right at home! Its thick, its warm, and its comforting. It's just as good.. or better.. than the original!"
One of the best menu items at Chili's is their chicken enchilada soup. If, heaven forbid, they ever take it off the menu, you won't have to worry. This copycat recipe can be made right in the comfort of your own kitchen - any time you want. This thick, warm soup is the ultimate comfort food.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (32-ounce) cartons chicken stock
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups masa harina
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- salt and pepper to tase
Read NextMiso Noodle Soup Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Sep 17, 2018
This looks so yummy and it has so many of my favorite ingredients in it. I love those flavor combinations so I know this soup has go to be delicious! Served with a side of tortilla chips instead of crackers and this would be a very filling lunch or even dinner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
"Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy cheesy pasta that tastes like your favorite pizza and its ready to eat in just… Continue reading: "Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper"
- Miso Noodle Soup Recipe
- Chicken Madeira (copycat)
- Air Fryer Copycat Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Indian Lamb Curry
- Roasted Sausage and Potatoes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Chicken in White Sauce Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Recipes: 26 Copycat Starbucks Pastries
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat