In a Jiffy Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This casserole has been around forever! It's so retro and I love that about it. Passed down from generation to generation. You know that little box of corn mix. You probably have it in the back of your pantry. Go find it and grab a few things from your fridge and you will have this ever popular casserole in no time at all. Great for your holiday table or just as an easy side dish for a weeknight meal. Sweet enough yet still a savory dish. Scrumptious!"
Serves8 side dish servings
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecasserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- 9 Copycat Texas Roadhouse Recipes
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Restaurants' Secret Recipes Finally Revealed
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat