This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Balls (buckeyes)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make these easy no-bake peanut butter balls (buckeyes) for your next holiday gathering. All you need is a few ingredients and about 20 minutes, plus chilling time. They are so delicious; the kids will love them too. It's one of my favorite recipes to make with my family, they always request I bring them to every get together we have. The holidays are just around the corner, and you know what that means: family, friends, and food. One of my favorite holiday treats is peanut butter balls. These are perfect for busy moms like me who want something decadent but lack the time and patience for complicated recipes. Lucky, this recipe does not require any baking, so they are super quick to put together. Get the peanut butter ball filling mixture combined and let chill until you are ready to make balls and dip them into melted chocolate. No-Bake Buckeyes are a classic holiday dessert recipe. They are easy to make and perfect for any occasion. These peanut butter balls can be whipped up in minutes, store well in the freezer, and taste delicious! "
Makes88 1-inch balls
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time3 min
Read NextCopycat Panera Bread Bowls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you love McDonald's, but do not want to go to the restaurant to get your McDonald's fix? Then this Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard… Continue reading: "Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard"
- Copycat Panera Bread Bowls
- Easy General Tso’s Chicken
- Roasted Sausage and Potatoes
- Indian Lamb Curry
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- Chicken with Olives in Tomato Sauce
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Melting Pot Swiss Cheese Fondue Recipe (for Instant Pot)
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Biscoff Banoffee Pie Cups
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
- The Best Strawberry Hennessy Drink Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat