9 Copycat Recipes for Trader Joe's Brand Items
Discover the secret to making the most classic Trader Joe's foods at home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With these 9 Copycat Recipes for Trader Joe's Brand Items, you can enjoy your favorite Trader Joe's treats without making that trip to the grocery store.
Trader Joe's isn't just a grocery store. It also offers delicious fresh-made dishes, appetizers, snacks, and desserts from its in-store deli and bakery. In fact, these Trader Joe's brand items are so popular, people even go to Trader Joe's just to get these items that can't be found anywhere else.
Making brand-name items at home is a great way to save money, but you might just find that the homemade version holds its own with the original. Whether you have a monster sweet tooth, or are craving some fresh salads, you'll find a few top-notch suggestions below!
Copycat Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
If you're looking for an easy main dish recipe that's jam-packed with flavor, this is a perfect pick. The beautiful and delicious ingredients in Copycat Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burgers will enchant all of your guests at the dinner table.
Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark
This Homemade Trader Joe's Cowgirl Bark recipe is a recreation of one of their latest chocolate wonders: Cowgirl Bark. The white chocolate bark is covered in Rice Krispies, dried cranberries, peanuts, almonds, pretzels, and gingersnap cookies.
Make At Home Trader Joe's Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip
Don't spend all your hard-earned money on prepared foods when there is a tasty Make At Home Trader Joe's Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip recipe. This veggie dip recipe is as delicious as it is healthy.
Homemade Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus
This Homemade Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus is a perfect dip recipe that all your friends and family will love. This hummus recipe is extremely easy to make and replicates the citrus-centric flavors of the Trader Joe's recipe.
For more great recipes for grocery store items, check out this free eCookbook: "16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores" eCookbook
Just Like Trader Joe’s Potstickers
One bite of these Trader Joe’s Potstickers and they will quickly become your favorite appetizer recipe. They’re so easy to make and they’re perfectly, subtly savory. In fact, they're so good, you'll want to eat them on their own.
Better than Trader Joe's Bruschetta Sauce
Making bruschetta is a great way to have an easy appetizer for when company is coming. But this recipe for Better than Trader Joe’s Buschetta Sauce makes this already super easy antipasto even easier! If you’ve ever bought this bruschetta sauce from Trader Joe’s, you know how delicious it is.
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps Copycat
With this Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps Copycat recipe, you can make delicious, healthy crackers that go great with cheeses, soups, or salads. These sophisticated crisps look great on a party platter with a selection of cheeses, and their pumpkin cranberry flavor is perfect for the fall season. Making these tasty crackers yourself is much less expensive than buying the originals from Trader Joe's.
Feeling hungry for some crispy fried comfort food? Look no further! We've compiled the 10 Best Fried Chicken Copycat Recipes
Just Like Trader Joe's Kale and Edamame Bistro Salad
Copycat Trader Joe's Pancake Bread
Last but not least, this recipe for Trader Joe's Pancake Bread is a great choice to make any time of year. The perfect dusting of cinnamon sugar makes this bread sweet enough to eat as a treat on its own but also doesn't go overboard. The bread is a great dessert-for-breakfast food that kids and adults alike will crave.
21 Great Copycat Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners
What's your favorite Trader Joe's item?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Looking for a cake that is easy to make and ideal for celebrations? Try this scrumptious Chocolate Tiramisu Cake! This delicious… Continue reading: "Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake"
- Philly Cheese Steak Burgers
- Ramen Lunch To Go
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Lemon Fried Chicken Breast
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
- Korean Beef Sloppy Joes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Emergency Bacon Kit
- TBJ Gourmet
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat