Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings are the appetizer every party needs! A super soft and savory onion ring is covered with bacon, smothered with spicy bbq sauce and then baked until crispy and oh so delicious! Smoky, hot, savory and just everything a good appetizer should be. Trust me when I say they will be the star of the party! When you have a recipe like this there’s honestly not a lot to be said! I mean, these bacon wrapped onion rings are DELICIOUS, the perfect combo and so so addictive you’ll probably have to restrain yourself from eating the whole batch before guests arrive! You have been warned!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a recipe for bread that does not require a machine or too much work? This Homemade Bread in a Bag recipe will make fresh… Continue reading: "Homemade Bread in a Bagvideocam"
- Healthy Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Blooming Onion
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
- Copycat Sabra Hummus Recipe
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Copycat Garrett's Caramel and Cheese Popcorn
- State Fair Deep-Fried Pickles
- Copycat Food Court Soft Pretzels
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat