Kudos Bars Copycat Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Now you can have this favorite childhood snack anytime you want. These taste like the real deal. Make sure you use the wax paper in the dish so you won't be scraping away." These Copycat Peanut Butter M&M Kudos Bars will be a huge hit with the kids, and they'll be a great snack for you to enjoy, too. Your homemade cereal bars will taste far better than the store-bought variety. They are so simple to make that your kids can easily help you prepare these delicious Kudos copycat bars. Your kids will be delighted when they find these colorful, tasty snacks in their school lunch boxes the next day. And while they're at school, you can enjoy the leftovers.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time3 min
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini M&M's
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating plus extra for drizzle
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the brown sugar, butter, honey (or karo) and peanut butter. cook until evenly combined and smooth, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add vanilla, stirring in. Pour over the rice krispies in a large bowl and stir until evenly coated. Spread into a greased 8x9 inch baking dish and sprinkle with mini M&M's, pressing them into the bars gently. Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Remove from the dish and place wax paper into the bottom. Melt the chocolate down and pour into the dish. Spread evenly and place the bars on top and chill again until chocolate is hardened. Remove from the dish, cut into bars and drizzle with remaining chocolate. Store in an airtight container for one week.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Sabra Hummus Recipe
- Healthy Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Disneyland Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel Copycat
- State Fair Cracker Jack
- New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe
- State Fair Deep-Fried Pickles
- Classic Grocery Store Recipe for Hummus
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- Nature Valley Soft Cinnamon Squares Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
- Restaurant Style Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Cordon Bleu Breakfast Sandwich
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Darn Good Yarn
- Red Currant Poppy Seed Pie
- Chicken and Apple Lettuce Boats
- 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat