This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Chicken Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"These Chicken Nachos are modeled after a local restaurant that is a little bit famous for them. Or maybe it's just my favorite thing on the menu. Who can tell? They're super easy to whip up, and are great fun to eat. I like to make them piled high in a large skillet (which is how they're served at the restaurant), but you can totally do them in a roasting pan too. So Monday (of course it was a Monday) after a mad dash to for new sneakers, we sat down together and dug into a heaping pan of Chicken Nachos served with fresh Pico de Gallo, Pickled Garlic Jalapenos, and sour cream. It's basically what every Monday needs."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 15, 2018
This looks so yummy. I would serve this as an appetizer at one of my parties and I would use this as a tag a long dish to take to someone elses party. This looks so yummy and easy to make that I would also make it as dinner for myself on one of those rare evenings I get to chill out at home by myself.
sweetrose46 250009 8
Nov 08, 2016
This sounds so yummy, but I would have to doctor it up a little by maybe adding some onion, olives, and some black beans. I will be helping my granddaughter make these yummy Nachos very soon. TY for sharing
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
This Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff recipe is rich and creamy in all the right ways. It will take you longer to drive to the… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff"
- Olive Garden-Inspired Parmesan Zucchini Bites
- Childhood Crescent Roll Pigs in a Blanket
- Vintage Vidalia Onion Dip
- Knockoff Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Dip
- Muffin Tin Pizza Hut Garlic Knots Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Dill Pickles
- 10 Copycat Salsa Recipes
- Garlic Bread Meatball Bites
- Fried Mac and Cheese Balls
- Tater Tot Nachos
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat