This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Chicken Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Chicken Nachos are modeled after a local restaurant that is a little bit famous for them. Or maybe it's just my favorite thing on the menu. Who can tell? They're super easy to whip up, and are great fun to eat. I like to make them piled high in a large skillet (which is how they're served at the restaurant), but you can totally do them in a roasting pan too. So Monday (of course it was a Monday) after a mad dash to for new sneakers, we sat down together and dug into a heaping pan of Chicken Nachos served with fresh Pico de Gallo, Pickled Garlic Jalapenos, and sour cream. It's basically what every Monday needs."
Read NextTater Tot Nachos
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tater Tot Nachos
- Restaurant-Style Loaded Potato Wedges
- Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Olive Garden Spinach and Artichoke Dip Copycat
- Muffin Tin Pizza Hut Garlic Knots Recipe
- Just Like Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Classic Restaurant-Style Fried Shrimp
- Loaded Mashed Potato Balls
- 10-Minute 7-Layer Dip
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Redneck Nachos (ole Red Copycat)
- Moroccan Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Booster Rainbow Salad
- Quick 'n' Yummy Mushrooms
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat