Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
By: Maeghan Lovejoy from thewaytohisheartblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Skip the take-out and enjoy this better for you Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli. Takes just minutes to prepare and will cook on high in 2-3 hours!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
- 1 1/2 pound flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2" pieces
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons water
Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or low for 4 to 5 hours. Make sure you check along the way if you can, no matter what slow cooker I use, it always seems to cook faster!
In a small bowl, stir corn starch and water into a slurry. 30 minutes before serving, add to the slow cooker along with your broccoli. There is no need to defrost the broccoli if you are using frozen. Cover and allow to cook for 30 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf
- Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
- Copycat White Castle Casserole
- Easy Beef and Broccoli
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Beef Stew
- Red Robin Bleu Ribbon Burger Copycat
- Copycat Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak
- Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos
- Homemade P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Just Like A Doritos Taco Bake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Dunkin Donuts Cream Filled Donuts
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Creme Brulee Latte
- Chipotle's Pork Carnitas Copycat
- 22 Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes and More
- Twice Baked Chicken Veggie Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Four Cheese Pasta
- 13 Outback Steakhouse Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls
- Homemade Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- How to Clean Wooden Cutting Board