Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Skip the take-out and enjoy this better for you Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli. Takes just minutes to prepare and will cook on high in 2-3 hours!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time3 hr 30 min
- 1 1/2 pound flank steak, thinly sliced and chopped into 2" pieces
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons water
Grease the inside of a slow cooker. Add steak, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or low for 4 to 5 hours. Make sure you check along the way if you can, no matter what slow cooker I use, it always seems to cook faster!
In a small bowl, stir corn starch and water into a slurry. 30 minutes before serving, add to the slow cooker along with your broccoli. There is no need to defrost the broccoli if you are using frozen. Cover and allow to cook for 30 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Texas Roadhouse-Inspired Beef Burger Recipe
Homemade Beefaroni Recipe
Copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe
Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
Copycat A&W Whistle Dog
Homemade White Castle Sliders
Philly Cheesesteak-Style Stuffed Shells
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Copycat Recipe
Copycat P.F. Chang’s Beef a la Sichuan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker
- Breakfast Egg Boat with Ciabatta Bread
- Chicken Saag
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 11" Stir Fry Pan
- Sweet And Sour Sauce
- Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set
- Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat