We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Watermelon granita – This Easy 4 ingredient granita recipe is best for your summer party, it is sweet, fruity, and just like eating snow! This is all you need for this summer! The Origin of the Granita Recipe is from Sicily and is widely popular in Italy and available in different variations throughout. This melt in your fruit ice dessert is semi-frozen and made of watermelon, sugar, mint leaves, lemon juice. However, there are so many variations in the making of granita from different fruits and other flavoring agents! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Copycat Cracker Barrel Egg in a Basket
- Homemade Southern Grits Recipe
- Classic French Toast
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Best Breakfast Burrito Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Biscuits and Gravy
- Copycat Costco Double Chocolate Muffins
- McDonald's Copycat Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat