Cheesy Chicken in Crescent Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for a real retro recipe with this Cheesy Chicken in Crescent Pockets. This may just be the most popular recipe of the house. Before you know it, your kids will be begging you to use chicken crescent roll recipes like this for dinner. No matter how many times you make it, nobody will get sick of it. All you need is a vegetable or fresh salad, and dinner is done. Don't be surprised when you don't have any left over for lunch the next day.
Serves8 Crescent Cups
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffin pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- Chili's Monterey Chicken Copycat
- Winger's Sticky Fingers Knockoff
- Homemade Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
- Copycat Stouffer's Chicken and Rice Bake
- Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Popeye's Chicken Tenders
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat