10 Copycat Salsa Recipes
By: Toby Kuhnke, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you need a quick and easy salsa to serve to guests as a homemade appetizer or you want a salsa that’s full of complex flavors and spices, there’s a salsa recipe for you in one of these 10 Copycat Salsa Recipes! Choose carefully. The appetizer you serve can set the mood for the whole meal. And you really can’t go wrong with some classic restaurant style salsa.
Salsa is the must-have recipe for game day. Sure, you can always do store-bought salsa, but it’s always a little bit tastier when you make it yourself. Plus, you can personalize the recipe. Take one of these amazing copycat salsa recipes and run with it. Add more cilantro or take the cayenne down a notch. Before you know it, you’ll be a salsa making expert!
Watch and Learn: How to Make Restaurant Style Salsa at Home
Table of Contents
- Copycat Chili’s Salsa Recipe
- The Pioneer Woman’s Restaurant Salsa Copycat
- On the Border Restaurant Salsa Recipe
- Easy Restaurant Style Blender Salsa
- Copycat Baja Fresh Grilled Salsa Recipe
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa Copycat
- Restaurant Style Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Corner Bakery Southwest Avocado with Tomato Salsa
- Better Than Chipotle’s Avocado Corn Salsa
- Restaurant Style Blackened Salsa
Copycat Chili’s Salsa Recipe
Of all the restaurant-style salsa recipes out there, this recipe for Chili’s Salsa is one of the best. It’s so easy to make, and is the perfect thing to serve to guests when you need a little appetizer to hold them over for the big meal. This salsa recipe tastes just like the classic recipe from Chili’s that we know you’ve been craving.
Click here for the Copycat Chili's Salsa Recipe
The Pioneer Woman’s Restaurant Salsa Copycat
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to entertain, and no party of hers would be complete without this amazing restaurant-style salsa recipe. It comes together in no time, and it’s the perfect thing to serve alongside tacos or enchiladas. But the best thing about this recipe? It only takes 15 minutes to make, which makes it great for those times when you’ve got company coming over but you forgot to make an appetizer!
Click here for the Pioneer Woman's Restaurant Salsa Copycat
On the Border Restaurant Salsa Recipe
This On the Border Restaurant Salsa Recipe is perfectly balanced between spicy and sweet. The key to getting this recipe just right is in the balance of ingredients like cilantro, cumin, and garlic. Like most salsa recipes, this On the Border salsa copycat comes together in no time, and it’s great to serve to your friends and family to add a little homemade touch to your appetizers. Save yourself a trip to the store and make this amazing salsa recipe at home!
Click here for the On the Border Restaurant Salsa Recipe
Easy Restaurant Style Blender Salsa
Break out your blenders, folks, this recipe for Easy Restaurant Style Blender Salsa will blow you away. Follow the directions closely for a salsa that has the perfect consistency. This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to enjoy restaurant-style salsa from the comfort of your own home. Just make sure you have enough chips for everyone; this salsa will practically fly out of the bowl.
Click here for the Easy Restaurant Style Blender Salsa recipe
Need more delicious appetizers for game day? Check out this free eCookbook: The Best Copycat Appetizers: 9 Easy Appetizer Recipes Free eCookbook
Copycat Baja Fresh Grilled Salsa Recipe
Once you make this Copycat Baja Fresh Grilled Salsa Recipe and see how easy and delicious it is, you’ll find yourself making it again and again. This copycat salsa recipe from Baja Fresh is a must-have recipe for any homemade Mexican meal. You’d better make a double batch of this salsa because it will be gone before you know it. What’s the secret to making this recipe so amazing? Keeping it simple, of course. This recipe uses ingredients you probably already have in your fridge.
Click here for the Copycat Baja Fresh Grilled Salsa Recipe
El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa Copycat
This recipe for El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa Copycat is great for when you find yourself in a bit of a salsa rut and want to switch things up. The avocado in this salsa gives it its distinct color and creamy texture. Any fan of guacamole should give this copycat salsa recipe a try. It’s so easy to make, and it’s perfect for just about any occasion. In just four easy steps, this salsa will be ready to eat. Serve this up with plenty of chips, and your friends and family will be asking for more.
Click here for the El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa Copycat recipe
Restaurant Style Tomatillo Salsa Verde
While this salsa is less common than your average restaurant style tomato salsa, it’s just as delicious! The tomatillos give it its distinct color and flavor. This copycat salsa recipe would be great for serving by itself with some chips or as a part of a meal. Put it in an enchilada or serve it on top of some chicken for a simple meal that is packed with flavor. Fire up those blenders and prepare a double batch for you and your whole family to enjoy.
Click here for the Restaurant Style Tomatillo Salsa Verde recipe
Corner Bakery Southwest Avocado with Tomato Salsa
This copycat salsa recipe is great for when you want to have a delicious snack with some extra flair in the presentation. The salsa is simple to make, and it is served in mini bowls bade out of avocado halves. This Corner Bakery Southwest Avocado with Tomato Salsa would make a great, healthy snack to help you stick to your diet without sacrificing flavor. Break our your normal salsa routine and try this fabulous southwest salsa.
Click here for the recipe for Corner Bakery Southwest Avocado with Tomato Salsa
Better Than Chipotle’s Avocado Corn Salsa
This recipe for Better Than Chipotle’s Avocado Corn Salsa takes this classic Chipotle copycat recipe and adds an extra element that puts it over the top in deliciousness -- avocados! This copycat salsa recipe will quickly become one of your favorites. Keep this recipe around for when you’ve got company coming over, and you don’t know what to serve them before the meal. Just throw the ingredients together, and it’s ready to go. This salsa is extra chunky, so make sure your chips can handle it.
Click here for the Better Than Chipotle's Avocado Corn Salsa recipe
Restaurant Style Blackened Salsa
This recipe for Restaurant Style Blackened Salsa might require a few more steps than your average copycat salsa recipe, but once you taste the complex flavors, you’ll see that it was worth it. What makes this salsa different is that the ingredients are blackened in a broiler before being blended into the salsa. This process brings out extra layers of flavor that you just don’t get from the ingredients by themselves. Make this for your friends and family, and they’ll be asking you what your secret is.
Click here for the Restaurant Style Blackened Salsa recipe
If you love these salsa recipes, you've got to check out our collection of the 14 Best Copycat Sauce Recipes
What's your favorite kind of salsa?
Let us know in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Chorizo Cornbread Balls with Chipotle Cream Sauce
- Homemade Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Copycat Outback Aussie Cheese Fries
- Homemade Applebee's Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 Copycat Salsa Recipes
- The Best Copycat Appetizers: 9 Easy Appetizer Recipes Free eCookbook
- Old-Fashioned Aussie Bites Recipe
- Copycat Hooters' Irresistible Daytona Wings
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Red Robin Campfire Sauce
- Red Robin Campfire Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Panera's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
- 13 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And How to Make Them)
- CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker
- Homemade Chicken Francaise Recipe
- Loveless Cafe
- Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat
- Old Fashioned Lemon Garlic Butter Baked Fish
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Margherita Recipe