We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy baking mix is a simple shortcut to your baking needs, whether you are making pancakes, biscuits, muffins, and more. This mix includes baking powder and salt so you won't have to measure them out each time. It makes baking super simple. It's also a great substitute if a recipe calls for Bisquick but you've run out. This kitchen hack is sure to come in handy, and it can be prepared in mere minutes, then stored in an air tight jar and saved for later.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- How to Make Buttermilk
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- How to Brew the Best Coffee
- Homemade Baking Mix
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat