We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy baking mix is a simple shortcut to your baking needs, whether you are making pancakes, biscuits, muffins, and more. This mix includes baking powder and salt so you won't have to measure them out each time. It makes baking super simple. It's also a great substitute if a recipe calls for Bisquick but you've run out. This kitchen hack is sure to come in handy, and it can be prepared in mere minutes, then stored in an air tight jar and saved for later.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you love ice cream, you might now have considered using your favorite treat in a dessert bars recipe. Sometimes when a cake won't… Continue reading: "Rich Butterfinger Ice Cream Dessert Bars Recipe"
How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe
Homemade Baking Mix
How to Brew the Best Coffee
How to Clean Wooden Cutting Board
Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
Homemade Slow Cooker Evaporated Milk
How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Roasted Asparagus
- Shakshuka, Egg Breakfast with a Twist
- Warming Chicken Soup
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus and Tomato
- Duck Thai Curry with Fresh Coconut and Lemongrass Infused Rice
- Skinny Tuna Salad
- Egg and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Breakfast
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat