Why You Should Submit Your Recipes to AllFreeCopycatRecipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Get more traffic to your blog by submitting your recipes to AllFreeCopycatRecipes! It's easy, free, and a great way to grow your personal brand.
If you aren't familiar with our Share Your Recipe feature, also known as user submitted articles, it's an easy process for featuring your recipes on our site. You may share the latest recipes you've posted on your blog and/or recipes from the archives that you'd like to get eyes on. There are two main options for submitting: you can submit the full recipe and include a link back to your blog for more information, such as a printable PDF of instructions or a video tutorial. Or, most commonly, bloggers include a link to their blog for the full recipe. Thus, the article you've posted on AllFreeCopycatRecipes is only a "preview", so our readers need to click through to your blog to see the full instructions. It's traffic for you and content for us, which is a wonderful win-win!
How It Works:
- Visit our Share Your Recipe page. You'll create an account if you don't have one with us already. Then you'll scroll down and "Click to Share Your Recipe."
- Follow the prompts to share your project. You'll include the following information:
- Description of the Recipe (75-100 words)
- Other attributes like difficulty level, technique, etc
- The link to the recipe on your blog
- OPTIONAL: Ingredients List
- OPTIONAL: Instructions
- OPTIONAL: Notes
- Save and submit.
- Once your recipe is live on the site, you'll receive an email from us with the link.
Why You Should Submit Your Patterns to AllFreeCopycatRecipes
1. Drive Traffic Back to Your Blog
Perhaps the number one reason to share your recipe on AllFreeCopycatRecipes is to drive traffic back to your blog. By sharing your recipe with us, you include at minimum a photo, description, and link back to the recipe on your blog. This means our readers need to click through to your blog to learn how to make the recipe. This is a great opportunity to drive traffic to your site!
2. Get Brand Exposure
Are you new to the blogging universe? Maybe you've been blogging for a while, but you're looking for new avenues to grow your reach. Every time you share a recipe with us, your name and blog name are in the byline. Our readers have the opportunity to get familiar with your recipes and if they love your work, you might gain new subscribers and followers from sharing your recipe with us. At the very least, you'll be getting that traffic. With millions of monthly page views, we have many users on our site who may not be familiar with your blog!
3. You're Likely to Gain Compound Traffic
What do I mean by compound traffic? Not only will you gain traffic from our site visitors viewing your recipes and clicking through to your blogs, but your recipe might be featured in our newsletter or other places on our site for added exposure.
For example, if I write a collection page of delicious weeknight dinners and we feature your recipe, visitors browsing that collection will see it. We write our collection pages for SEO, meaning we're pulling in organic visitors---a whole new audience for viewing your recipe.
4. It's Easy to Submit!
Over the years we've worked on improving our User Submitted Articles process to make it friendlier than ever! With only a short form to fill out, the user submitted process should be a given when you set out to promote your content (in addition to newsletters, social media, etc). Check out the process for yourself here.
5. You'll Revive Older Content
Did We Miss Anything?
Now that you've read a plethora of reasons you should share your recipes with us, now's the time to start! Pick a recipe from your blog, new or old, and submit it today. We can't wait to help you grow!
Ready to Submit?
Read NextHomemade Baking Mix
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Homemade Baking Mix
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Easy Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits in Season
- Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat