This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Once I learned how to make taco shells in the air fryer, it was a Taco Tuesday night game changer. Air frying your taco shells is a quick and easy way to heat them up, and it results in crispy shells that will make your traditional tacos taste even better Have you ever made tacos and found yourself with too few shells or ones that are stale? Rather than using the oven, which can heat up your kitchen on a hot day, try using an air fryer! In just a few minutes, your shells will be nice and crispy. It just takes a few minutes and here's how to do it. Taco Night just got easier. Make restaurant style tacos at home anytime. Pro Tip. If you store your shells in the refrigerator, they will be more pliable and easier to fold without breaking if you pop them between a damp paper towel and microwave for 10 to 15 seconds first. This will get the chill of and make this process easier no matter which way you choose to heat your tacos. "
Makes4 taco shells
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time2 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeair fryer
Read NextPrime Rib Rub Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Prime Rib Rub Recipe
- What Is The Secret To Bakery Cookies?
- Easy Way to Peel Roasted Peppers
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
- How to Make Homemade French Fries
- Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
- How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat