Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain restaurants, Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie serves up amazing chocolate flavor that you will not soon forget. It's a great easy dessert to share with all of your family and friends. You can round 'em up at the table, grab a fork and take a huge bite. Show off your southern flair with this too-good-to-be true brownie recipe.
- 1 box brownie mix or your favorite brownie recipe
- Vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cut strips of foil to line jumbo muffin tin cups.
- Layer strips in criss cross fashion to use as lifting handles when brownies are done. Spray foil in pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter as described on the back of the box or according to your favorite recipe. (1 box of prepared brownie mix measures out to about 2.5 cups batter). Distribute batter evenly among muffin tin cups. Muffin cups will be about 3/4 full.
- Place muffin tin on rimmed baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack for 10 additional minutes.
- You may need to use a butter knife or icing spatula to loosen the sides of each brownie, then lift out of the muffin pan using the foil handles. Serve warm brownie on a plate topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
Read NextCafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake