This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Super easy homemade cranberry jam recipe can be ready in less than 15 minutes. Yes, less than 15 min! It is made with 1 or 2 cups of cranberries and a couple more, straightforward ingredients. A truly versatile jam that is also nutritionally rich and a true immune system booster. This quick and simple cranberry jam is made with only 5 ingredients and makes a perfect addition to many dishes, it makes the perfect gift for family and friends. "
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time13 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 500 g fresh cranberries (5 cups)
- 150 g cane sugar (¾ cup) add 200 g if you like it sweet
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons rose water optional - alternatively plain water
- 1 tablespoon orange and lemon zest
Wash and get the cranberries ready - ideally wash ahead of time so these are nice and dry when making the jam. No worries if they are wet.
Put the ingredients (cranberries, cane sugar a tiny pinch of salt, rose water, orange zest or peel and the cinnamon stick in a large enough pan over a low heat.
Simmer for 12-13 minutes until the cranberries have softened and have a thick texture.
While still cooking or wright after cooking has been finalised and you have turned the heat off, spoon the jam into a 400g sterilised jar and seal. See in this quince jam recipe under the FAQs how to sterilise preserve jars.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you think cake mix is only for dessert? Think again. With this Homemade Cake Mix Dinner Rolls recipe you can have cake mix for… Continue reading: "Homemade Cake Mix Dinner Rolls"
- Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- 1920s Lemon Chiffon Cake
- Strawberries and Cream Angel Food Dream Cake
- Bourbon Banana Pudding Jello
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- Old Fashioned Hawaiian Dream Bars
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Pie
- Chubby Hubby Bars
- Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Air Fryer French Toast Muffins
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat