This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
"This easy vegan key lime pie is the perfect light, refreshing dessert on a sunny day. Zesty, yet sweet; this creamy vegan lime pie filling is complemented by a nutty gluten-free shortcrust pastry. The thought just has me drooling. This key lime pie recipe is healthier than the original and is spectacularly easy to make! You’ll only need seven nourishing ingredients to make this easy and healthy key lime pie and you probably already have them in your kitchen!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size7-inch Springform Cake Tin or Pie Tin
- 1 1/2 cup Ground Almonds or Almond Flour
- 2 cups Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 6 tablespoons Maple Syrup or Agave
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 can Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Limes, zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch or Arrowroot Flour
Read NextChinese Almond Cookie Recipe